Sign up for Earth Hour! - I VOTE EARTH: Madhu Jacob

   Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Its been a long time...

....since I blogged. That's becos rite now am on a long break to India. Its been a very hectic two weeks with a lot of visits to relatives' place, lots of travelling and loads of shopping. From chennai to trivandrum and now in delhi, its been a great trip. Coming back to your native place is such a happy thing.

Scribblez and Has to be me have complained that I dont visit or comment in their blogs anymore, let just tell u guys, I havent visited any blogs. First thing the Blogs were blocked temporarily when I was in chennai so couldnt access any site. Between then and now, didnt have net acess! Anyways once am back to base, I will definitely visit all my favourite blogs and surely comment too.

Till I get back, all u guys take care and keep blogging.

5 Comments:

At 6:13 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY MADDY,
u r in Delhi????

pls contact me without fail.... neerja

 
At 8:22 am , Blogger starry said...

Have fun and bring back lots of pics to share. I miss your posts.till then just have a good time.

 
At 11:39 pm , Blogger Has to be me said...

Thanks fr the clarification Madhu! Hope u'd a whale of a good time while in India. Hope 2 c ya back in action soon! :)

 
At 1:37 am , Blogger SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

Wow....Okie...Got it and sorry for bothering ya...U seem to gng east to west n north to south...great...N it sure is just so exciting to go back....I too am waiting! :)

 
At 2:08 pm , Blogger മര്‍ത്ത്യന്‍ said...

keep blogging dude

me back after a few weeks of silence

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home