Sign up for Earth Hour! - I VOTE EARTH: Madhu Jacob

   Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!

Friday, June 23, 2006

yipeee

Me saw a real Lamborghini.............yahoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, me back to normal now. Am not crazy about cars, but i do have a fancy for some of them. Top on my list is a lamborghini. Kya car hai!!!!!!! (*sigh*)

Yday i had been to a hotel visiting a relative and there in the parking lot just outside the main entrance was a silver grey lamborghini. At First I didnt realise that it was my dream car, cos u dont expect to find one in a hotel parking lot. In india, u dont get to hear about this car, so seeing it in india is like no chance!! I was so hyper on seeing it that I wanted to take a snap. But then I remembered that I was in a hotel and it would look very stupid. No other choice than to move on. Unfortunately when I returned the car was nowhere to be seen.

Wish I had taken a snap instead of thinking of manners *big sigh*

Maybe next time.

5 Comments:

At 11:08 pm , Blogger Has to be me said...

Me first eh?! Glad 2 note that u saw ur dream car! BTW, I thot u were in S'pore? Or r u holidaying right now?

 
At 12:39 am , Blogger SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

Lam in Pore? Wht u said is so true...We never expect to find it thinking of how rare or impossible it is to spot it in India...Next time maybe go a bit further n pose in front of the car...;)

 
At 2:29 am , Blogger AJ ! Serendipity !!! said...

yeah girlie
lamborgini is d besttt :)
wen i was small i fantacised a maroon car oic on d trump cards dat i had :)
royal :)))

 
At 9:32 am , Blogger Madhu said...

scribblez - true next time, am not going to hestitate. me and my dream car. Hmmm at this rate the only thing i should take care is that i dont go off with the guy/gal in the car.

 
At 9:33 am , Blogger Madhu said...

ajay - i know. i also like the james bond cars....cool gadgets :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home