Sign up for Earth Hour! - I VOTE EARTH: Madhu Jacob

   Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dragon boats and tiger prawns.

Yeah this is the week of strange titles. Today, on the advise of a friend, we went to watch the singapore dragon boat race at the Boat Quay area. And man, it was quite worth it.....although it was scorching hot, we had a great time. While I was clicking away, my husband had to patiently had to wait on me....so chweet of him. Here are some of my clicks....

1 : The boats racing against lovely "asian civilization museum" and the dramatic sky



2 : Love those colors!



3 : Well, it was photo finish literally.

4 : Just a few feet to finish....



5 : All those muscles pumping....just looking at them, makes me so tired.





And now, if you are wondering about the tiger prawns...well, after the tiring day we settled down in a river side restaurant to have lunch. And wow! it was good food, my hubby finally got to eat his jumbo burgers and me - my ceasar's salad with tiger prawns.
And in all, it was a day well spent, now back home am just winding down and getting ready for a tough week ahead.

1 Comments:

At 10:27 pm , Blogger Sukku said...

Very well taken pics and glad you enjoyed your tiger prawns....how did you have it? Steamed...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home