Sign up for Earth Hour! - I VOTE EARTH: Madhu Jacob

   Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

#$#%#%@#$@$

Some days are good, some days bad and some just plain disasters!

Yesterday, for me was no less than a disaster. First am running late and trip on the escalator hurting my knee[btw still paining... :( ]. Forgot to add why I was running late.....I forgot my mobile at home, so had to come back to get it!

Then I chose to have a black pepper salad burning my stomach royally. And the finale, I burnt half a kg rice because I forgot to switch the gas off!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrr....royally pissed...dont know at what. And to make matters even worse, today I left the electric iron switched on!! Only good thing is nothing got burnt but am sure the electric bill will have a big hole in it.

Am seriously hoping all this bad luck goes off fast and I get to my usual boring self.

3 Comments:

At 10:03 pm , Blogger Ranjith said...

Good Luck....

Take Care !!

Ranjith
www.dsmrk.com

 
At 4:31 pm , Blogger The PaUnCh said...

i can totally understand what you went through...i have these days every once in a while....hehehe

 
At 1:41 pm , Blogger SamY said...

he he. sound more like what happens in a bachelors life :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home