Sign up for Earth Hour! - I VOTE EARTH: Madhu Jacob

   Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rain clouds...hot porridge and my imaginary hot samosas....

All of a sudden am in a blog-writing mood.....good its time i gave my blog its due. Just as I started this post, outside it started rumbling and the inevitable howling of the winds....it's rain time again. And I just love it.....its a great oppurtunity for me to click some cloud snaps. I really dont know why or how I started this cloud obsession, but I quite enjoy it. Below are some of the snaps I just clicked....








It has started pouring so bad I have had to close all the windows....and even before I could do that...the sofa is all wet! When it rains...it really rains here.
Am just sitting here having hot porridge (the instant one, of course) and imagining how great it would be if there was hot samosas and pudina chutney [mint chutney doesnt sound tasty enough :) ]....hmmmm
P.S: Have you noticed how the grass looks so much more greener after quick rain showers....

2 Comments:

At 10:15 pm , Blogger Deepa said...

ah!!! hot samosas and pudina chutney!!! You've got me drooling!!

Ive heard of a cloud appreciation society based in Hyderabad!!! One of my old classmates is a part of it. wanna join??

 
At 3:36 pm , Blogger SamY said...

my goodness, these pics are AWESOME!!! Mother nature looks so devilish ;)

lurve the clear skies in the background

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home