Sign up for Earth Hour! - I VOTE EARTH: Madhu Jacob

   Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Six Weird Things About Me ! I have been Tagged!!

What I need to do:

1..Post a blog with six weird things about myself.
2..Tag six people at the end of my post, victimize them unawares and pass the buck.
3..Post a comment in their blogs letting them know that they have been tagged.and ask them to visit my blog for info.

I have been tagged by Starry Nights, so here is my list

1) I get paranoid when i see closely spaced holes esp like the beehive or a crop of insect eggs....gosh, just writing this is getting to me! I start to itch and scratch. Dont know when this started or why, its ju$st there.

2) I have a knack of solving issues in my dreams.........seriously! More than once i have found solutions for my problems through dreams. Maybe i think of the issue so much that i even dream abt it.

3) I keep getting hurt in the same way, in the same place always. I trip over the simplest of things, hit against the wall for no apparent reason. I get cut by the bluntest of instruments like lids and spoons. Initially my husband didnt want me to enter the kitchen, but now he is used to this and is always ready with a plaster in hand when i shout for help! :)

4) I talk faster than i think, atleast that's what ppl around me always say!

5) I am very afraid of looking down from heights....so afraid that i dont even go to the edge. During a college trip, we had gone to a spot called Dolphin Nose in Kodaikanal. All my friends were walking into the pillar of rock projecting out of the hill, and I refused to budge from the van!! They were so angry with me, still i couldnt get myself to go there.

6) I didnt like posing for photographs, i always felt i dont look good in them. Now, I have slowly got over this feeling.

I am going to tag IyerEducation(excluded), Harjee, Ajay Surve, Enchanted Mind, Chikuado, Mocking Spirit and Keshi.

12 Comments:

At 6:03 pm , Blogger Madhu said...

oh gawd!! didnt know ur views on tagging....hmmm anyways thanks for being frank..... and ok u r excluded.

this is the first time i was tagged, so i was all excited! now will find one more person to tag.

 
At 9:34 pm , Blogger ± said...

hey madhu...
i don't do tags.
nothing personal, just that i won't be able to write.
Trust me, i tried....
I'd rather have someone ask me a direct question and i'll reply.

:-) i can give you lots of refrences though ;-)
There are some really weird ones i'd like to spill up :D

 
At 10:29 pm , Blogger Madhu said...

u too harjee! hmmmmm ok what can i say, except u r excluded. thanks.

 
At 12:54 am , Blogger SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

Ooo...I commented n then "weirdly" it disappered..Anyways nice set of things but I guess we have a lot of weird things..I hurt myself all the time by burning my hand....shhh..My pretty hands r now so ugly!!! :) :) :)

 
At 2:50 am , Blogger Jackal said...

hmm one more tagged....
solving porblems in dream wow tht's really good....
talk faster..hmm why dont u slow down a bit.... :)))

 
At 9:20 am , Blogger Keshi said...

hey Madhu :)


I suffer form insectophobia too...

I always solve things in dreams...and some in life :)


I trip over many things quite often...u can call me clumsy lol!


Im a fast talker and also a fast walker! Thats why I keep falling I guess :):)


Im afraid of heights too..but that doesnt stop me from climbing high places etc...weird indeed :)


I just LOVE photos and posing for em...how come u dun like it? my friends and family have named me 'photo queen' cos I have abt million albums of photos of myself and my loved-ones and various places I've been to..u'll never see me w.o. a camera!


u tagged me Madhu :) well I have already done this tag..check it out here:

http://www.pkblogs.com/keshigirl/2006/05/weirdo-in-me.html


and yeah Im bak..thanks!
Keshi.

 
At 11:18 am , Blogger Madhu said...

Keshi, great to have u back. looks like we have a lot in common, great to know this! so am not the only one bumping into things!

well i guess am so late to the blog world that all tags have been exhausted....anyways good lesson learnt. no more tags from me!

 
At 11:18 am , Blogger Madhu said...

jackal - easier said than done. i have tried but when am excited, there is no stopping me...!

 
At 11:20 am , Blogger Madhu said...

scribblez - gosh girl, what do u do? i hope its cooking....else u better change ur habits. i have some burns and wound marks that are so ugly and refuse to fade away....alwasy reminding me of my carelessness.....

take care.

 
At 11:36 am , Blogger starry said...

I hate insects also and I think it is cool to be able to interpret dreams.afraid of heights also.

 
At 1:31 pm , Blogger Keshi said...

**so am not the only one bumping into things!


lol yeah :)

Keshi.

 
At 2:14 pm , Blogger ± said...

hey madhu... you're a sweetheart...
thanks

cheers

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home