Sign up for Earth Hour! - I VOTE EARTH: Madhu Jacob

   Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Weird habits

Some ppl have weird habits, some ppl r plain weird. I often wonder why and how these habits came by.

I have noticed ppl picking up a carton of milk or a can of juice from the back of the shelf, when all the cartons and cans will have the same expiry date. I find it real strange. Not one or two, but i have noticed a lot of ppl do this.

Some ppl have the habit of storing things in a particular order and if by chance somebody messes up, they will get upset. Some ppl have the habit of cleaning too much, something like washing hands too often, dusting too often, double washing clothes. Its a real irritating habit.

I had this weird habit of always watching tv when i have to study for major exams....much to the displeasure of my parents. somehow it helped me concentrate better but cant explain why.

9 Comments:

At 11:26 pm , Blogger SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

Wow, watching too much TV help you concentrate. Maybe sunconsciously it was telling you that if you didnt study, you will be a part of the joke of TV programmes an dyou mind then picked momento!

I take a long time before I take a carton of milk as I keep checking the expiry date, no other reason. Juice, the date does not matter.

I keep washing the dishes as I like to have a dish free basin, maybe that is weird....

Particular order, my hubby arranges based on the type of food so that the billing and then packing for the biller is made easier. :) :)
Still things that we don't do are always weird to us , ain't it!

 
At 8:47 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

errr..watching tv always helps...dont know if it helps in studing!!

me , for one, am always ready to watch TV whether its exam time or not!

 
At 10:58 am , Blogger Madhu said...

Scribblez : Yeah its true, what we dont do is always weird. Am ur oppsite, i avoid dishes as much as possible.....only after it piles up i do the dishes.

 
At 10:59 am , Blogger Madhu said...

chandni - dont know why but did help a lot. I topped my exams!!!!!
My parents never complained after that...but still they did try to dissuade me.

 
At 7:22 am , Blogger starry said...

I think we all do some weird stuff sometimes. I check the cartons for expiry dates and so I try to look for one that does not expire too soon. I have this habbit of checking the stove top a number of times before i go to bed. I am scared that gas may leak.little things like that have reasons behind it that may look a little weird to other people.

 
At 1:46 pm , Blogger Keshi said...

gosh ur like me then...I loved to listen to music/watch TV while studying for major exams :) It helped me relax.

Keshi.

 
At 1:03 pm , Blogger Dawn said...

I cant believe it ...I am still the same...I have to read, watch and listen ...its just seems like multi-tasking is in my blood :D
good one
Cheers

 
At 1:53 pm , Blogger Madhu said...

keshi - i like u even without that!!! u r different....unique, i like u already :) :)

 
At 1:53 pm , Blogger Madhu said...

dawn - welcome to the club!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home