Sign up for Earth Hour! - I VOTE EARTH: Madhu Jacob

   Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

New year, new hopes, new action, old me!

Its new year time again. A nice time to look back and learn from the year past and look forward to the coming year. 2007 has been a good year for me - I travelled a lot (Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia), experienced new challenges, become an aunt twice (mami and massi), learnt a lot of lessons (the hard way, but its ok.). And there was the inevitable bad times - fights, disappointments, frustrations. But in all it was a nice year to look back at.

So here's wishing you all a very happy and prosperous new year.

2 Comments:

At 6:56 am , Blogger david santos said...

Dear Madhu,
I wish You a Very Happy, Healthy and Successful New 2008 Year!

 
At 9:42 am , Blogger Keshi said...

Happy New Year Madhu!

Keshi.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home