Sign up for Earth Hour! - I VOTE EARTH: Madhu Jacob

   Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!

Monday, November 26, 2007

IKEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This weekend I visited the IKEA showroom near my house, something I wanted to do ever since I laid my eyes on the IKEA magazines. I had a lot of expectations from this wonderland but man, when I went in, I just couldnt believe my eyes.....it was like a heaven!

There is nothing in India compared to the scale and variety that IKEA offers, how I wish back home we had such places. I remember furniture shopping with my dad in the local carpenter shops.... really tough job! Looking at IKEA, I realize what wonderful facilities the developed countries have. Anyways I did get some lovely candle stands and scented candles.

5 Comments:

At 6:42 pm , Blogger DreamClicks said...

I have been to IKEA Dubai and liked it as well. It is a cool concept of having those model rooms. The trend is definitely catching up in India and heard IKEA is establishing its units here as well. We are not far behind!

 
At 8:05 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:34 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:19 am , Blogger shakti said...

Hi Madhu,

Where are you in singapore? Even i stay in singapore. To know more abt me pls view my blog
shaktii.wordpress.com
From what u said abt IKEA i too agree and if iam not wrong r u in tampines
Looking forward to blog friendship

 
At 5:37 pm , Blogger SamY said...

Hey madhu,

Wishing you a very very happy new year :). God bless you with all the riches in life. Hope you had a blast.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home