Sign up for Earth Hour! - I VOTE EARTH: Madhu Jacob

   Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sunrise........after a long time


Not working definitely has its perks, first sleeping late and second taking a nap in the afternoon. Am now totally spoilt with this routine of sleeping in late for the last 9 months so I decided i will get up early from today, not bad I saw the sun rise today. What a glorious way to start the day...not that am going to do anything other than the mundane.


Anyways I recently came across this rap number by a malaysian band and am so hooked on to it.....

2 Comments:

At 1:01 am , Blogger starry said...

Hi! I think there is nothing more awesome than the sunrise.it makes you feel like getting up and doing something really special.love that picture.

 
At 12:35 am , Blogger SamY said...

hmm ... I like the orange golden sun more ... esp. in the evening ... watching it settle down in b/w coconut tree leaves :) ... bliss

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home