Sign up for Earth Hour! - I VOTE EARTH: Madhu Jacob

   Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Cast in a magic spell.

Just back from watching Da Vinci Code.........still open mouthed, still in awe........spellbounding is just not word enough. The movie was very good, though the ending has been altered a bit, nevertheless full justice done. Graphics simply fantasic. Casting good, though I felt Silas could have been a bit more "cruel", and as for other roles - good choice of actors.

Enjoyed every bit of the movie!!! I feel ppl should just forget their inhibitions and just see the movie - as a movie for I think the director has made a good film. It doesnt matter what the critics are saying, cos the movie has generated such an interest, that it is bound to be noticed anyway.

5 Comments:

At 12:57 am , Blogger Colleen said...

I have yet to see the film but am looking forward to it a great deal especially after reading how excited you were, are.

 
At 2:11 am , Blogger Madhu said...

Colleen : I hope u find the movie as exciting as I did. Do let me know how u felt abt it after u watch it.

 
At 4:41 am , Blogger Mark IV said...

hmmm really?? i read the book n as a rule all book- movie adaptations suck... so assumed this one wld follow... esp cos i din like the book all tht much.. but trust ur reco..

 
At 10:35 pm , Blogger starry said...

I am glad u liked the movie. Have not seen it yet. glad it met the Hype.

 
At 2:52 pm , Blogger Enchanted Mind said...

Heard do...
Yet to catch up..probably this weekend

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home