Sign up for Earth Hour! - I VOTE EARTH: Madhu Jacob

   Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Toilet Woes

Yeah its a touchy subject, not to be discussed openly but I do want to make a point. Dirty restrooms shows dirty habits.

I expected toilets in S'pore to be neat and clean to match its clean image, so it was till I entered the local library restroom today. Gosh, even if u had a urgent call of nature, u wouldnt want to be in there. Floor all wet, toilet paper everywhere soaking and the stench unbearable. I was surprised bcos even the restrooms in the hawker centre's are cleaner, given the fact that max usage would be these restrooms.

Even though the infrastructure is good, its sad to see ppl r not utilizing it properly. Today was a bad experience, I hope things get better soon.

3 Comments:

At 5:25 pm , Blogger Bohemian said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww!
..i have jus had my lunch n i get to read this!

 
At 6:33 pm , Blogger AJ ! Serendipity !!! said...

and they say that all dirt exists only in India. Thank God ! We are not alone : smirks:

 
At 12:06 am , Blogger Madhu said...

Oops wrong timing for u bohemian! Anyways thanks for stopping by.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home