Sign up for Earth Hour! - I VOTE EARTH: Madhu Jacob

   Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

To run or not to run

........that is the question for 4-something Budhia Singh who wants to run 65 km marathon to make a record. I dont know what to make of the human rights commision's statements abt the kid's run.....the medical reports find him anemic.....PT Usha doesnt want him to run......Budhia's coach is presistent.

If the boy is medically fit, why shouldnt he attempt the record...?

3 Comments:

At 8:22 pm , Blogger Prash said...

I did hear about this kid...and the scandal behind it. Apparently, they had talked about in the 20hours news in national chanel in France. Everybody talked to me about it. I'm never at home by 20h. So missed it. I think i agree with P T Usha.

 
At 1:18 am , Blogger starry said...

Thanks for visiting my blog site and do come again.I think because he has not been medically cleared, he should not run, instead they should encourage him to start with races intended for children before he runs the marathon.

 
At 2:26 am , Blogger AJ ! Serendipity !!! said...

i guess i agree wid u. the kid may hav it in him .
after all nothing is impossible.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home