Sign up for Earth Hour! - I VOTE EARTH: Madhu Jacob

   Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

New Year, New Beginnings

First, A very happy new year to all of you out there! I hope this new year ushers in lot of good things and happy occasions to remember for all of us.

Recently I have realized I can put on weight too... till now I had the good luck of maintaining a standard weight whatever food I eat. And also I was not used to fast food - burgers, fries, etc till I came to Singapore. Its a new experience for me to realize my clothes dont fit anymore, just 2-3 months after buying them. Initially I felt good about gaining a little weight cos I have been thin all my life, but now its getting out of hand. I really need to start watching my diet and also try and exercise. Ppl in S'pore are quiet health conscious and there's a lot you can do if you want to. But unfortunately, I neither have the drive nor the time. I feel bad but that's how I am. Am not too good at following diets, as I eat out a lot. Got to do something but dont know what.

Let me ponder over this one, will be back later.

4 Comments:

At 11:45 pm , Blogger SamY said...

see what work did to you :p ... welsome to the club

 
At 2:11 pm , Blogger Keshi said...

Do regular exercise...that allows u to eat wut u like as well as keep fit :)

Keshi.

 
At 4:44 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

U complain of gaining weight... i am becoming thin day by day!!! ppl have started commenting on me that i should take it seriously.... what to do!!!! just complaints from all sides...

Anyways, do mail dear.. long time no mail. how's ur job goin on?

neerja

 
At 3:01 pm , Blogger Aarthi Bharath said...

Not having time is a very bad excuse... This comes from personal experience. Please do create the time for exercise... 30 minutes in the morning every day so that you do not have to repent later. Gaining weight is much easier... But losing takes lots of effort and sincerity in following your exercise regularly.

I can understand your situation and that diet cannot be something that you can have control on when you are working... But be sure to make exercise a part of your daily schedule... Even if it just a simple brisk walk for 30 minutes everyday morning.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home