Sign up for Earth Hour! - I VOTE EARTH: Madhu Jacob

   Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!

Friday, May 05, 2006

Labour of Love


Literally, the photo above was a labour of love! My love for capturing beautiful things in my camera. Why labour of love u ask? Well, that's because I had to stand on my toes, evading the buzzing line of tourist, also making sure I dont get any heads in the way, while trying to get the best shot. That sure was tough!!

This was when I had been to Agra a few months back, it was a superb experience. Looking at photos of Taj, I used to wonder how a building could look so beautiful - Photography trick, special effects all came to mind. But when I actually was at the Taj, I could feel the magic.

Special place, special feelings, special person, special effects.

3 Comments:

At 9:42 pm , Blogger Enchanted Mind said...

Its a special monument !!!
Magnificient !!!

 
At 12:35 am , Blogger SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

Hey Madhu...Tht Photo is superb...You have got the crystal white Taj and no head around....I didnt get to do tht..Ofcourse it not me who was clicking...I was a kid n my dad was doing the shots...

Amazing...standing on your toes and all to get it so clean, tht is love itself!!! :)

 
At 2:10 am , Blogger Madhu said...

Thanks it was my first visit there with my hubby and i wanted it to be real special. And it was!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home