Sign up for Earth Hour! - I VOTE EARTH: Madhu Jacob

   Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Sticky Couch

Watching Pretty Women now.....wow! what a movie.......love to watch over and over again...:) Also saw A few good men, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and Radio. For someone who sleeps through most movies, I surprisingly sat throu and enjoyed all these movies. Esp Pretty Women and Radio.

Guess its movie time for me now, generally i end up doing things in a spree. I have reading sprees, shopping sprees, "play solitaire" sprees, "learn cooking" sprees, "clean the house" sprees, and so much more. Its like a itch, I start doing something and stop only when I am sick of it.

With so many channels to watch, I should be at the sticky couch for another week or so. :)