Sign up for Earth Hour! - I VOTE EARTH: Madhu Jacob

   Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!

Friday, April 14, 2006

Hmmmm

Popular contact lens solution manufacturer Bausch & Lomb had to remove their brand Renu from market after a spat of serious eye infections in Singapore and Hong Kong. This news seriously shook me up. As a lens user, I looked up to B&L as a reputed company and used its product but after this incident I dont know if anything other solution is safe. I believe law suits are being filed as upto 8 ppl have needed emergency surgery to restore their vision. Check out the story here and choose the right lens solution.

Elections are around the corner here, dailies are full of interviews and analysis. One good thing i notice is the people participation. MP interact with and answer questions of the voter and that's a good thing anywhere. Anyways me not understand politics. :)

Its pouring out there, I can hardly see the building opp to my flat. And the winds are howling mad. I better get going and close those windows before my sofa is all wet. Byye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home